South Australia BDM certificates and associated records for family history
BDM Certificate transcriptions
For background information on certificates and availability: click
Graham Jaunay has been providing a transcription service since mid 1994.
You should check the availability of certificates before ordering.
You can see samples of transcriptions.
Graham Jaunay undertakes transcriptions - check out the process via the above menu: Services offered.
Wills and Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
Public access to a photocopied Will with a Grant of Probate via the index can only be made after the grant of probate and the appointed executors have processed the Will. Until the item is purchased there is no indication of whether the document on file is a Will or Letter of Administration.
Graham Jaunay attends the Probate Registry regularly - check out the process via the above menu: Services offered.
For details about fees and to order - check out the process via the above menu: Services offered.
- Locating BDM entries in the Principal Registrar’s Index.
- Locating entries in Parish Registers prior to the commencement of Civil Registration in mid-1842.
- Locating entries in Parish Registers after the commencement of Civil Registration in mid-1842 for Catholic events.
- Checking for headstone transcriptions and burial registers.
- Searching the unregistered death index.