Family History seminars and presentations
Graham Jaunay has a range of
popular seminars, talks and workshops.
Many libraries, family history societies and conferences
engage him to present a session. All sessions use a PowerPoint
presentation and most have an associated handbook that can
be purchased. Graham Jaunay does not organise seminars but
can be booked to give presentations.
It is an expectation that organisers will:
1. Advise participants to bring notebook and pen.
2. Advertise the fact that the handbook will be available
and its price.
3. Organise a refreshment break for two and three hour
sessions midway through.
4. A white-board is a useful aid for explanations in some cases.
5. Provide a speaker's table and set up the venue appropriately.
6. Make provisions for a PowerPoint presentation. Graham Jaunay can bring his own laptop,
projector and screen.
7. Promote and arrange to sell Graham Jaunay's books at
Refreshments are to be supplied by the organisers who
may elect to levy a charge on participants only.
Most seminars can be cut down to accommodate shorter time
Photocopied handouts (when used) will be supplied at no
Note that some sessions require Internet access via cable or wireless.
The fee is AUD40.00 per hour for each session.
There is no travel charge within an 80km radius of the
Adelaide GPO. However, any parking station fees within
Adelaide city will be reimbursed by the organisers.
engagements requiring 80 to 400 km travel, reimbursement
of petrol expenses is required.
For engagements beyond
400 km, reimbursement of economy airfare, airport transfers
and local travel to the venue is required.
Venues more than 250 km from the Adelaide GPO will need
to make appropriate accommodation arrangements.
Organisers are welcome to charge a fee determined by them
Graham Jaunay has to refuse
a number of speaking engagements every year because of
heavy bookings. If you decide to organise a function please
make early contact.
...to a list of suggested topics